Tuesday 14 August 2012

POST A LINK IN COMMENTS

When you read an article, like a blog, or you have  any question about the blog that you read and you want to post a link in comment and suggest the reader to any way,you can do it by posting a link in comment and its so simple like 1,2,3,....
The most use of posting a link in comments in SEO.Now here i write the code and by using the code you can do it.


<a href="URL">Title</a>


Replace the blog or domain name like "http://aboutbloggingtips.blogspot.com/" in "URL" and replace the site title like me "Blogging Tips" in "Title".

Now here i show you with the example how to post a link in comments,in the given below comment my reader Sumesh ,like my current article and ask me to write your point of view about the blogging tips and suggest me how to start a blog.He also post a link How to start blogging.

306 COMMENTS:

Sumesh said...
hi, zahid can you tell me how to start blogging,or please write an article or youir point of views about blogging.Thanks or sharing i like your current article very much

No comments:

Post a Comment